Misc: At an Installation Shop

Misc. administrative charge

In stock

Misc. administrative charge

The Rplate is currently available in CA and AZ, with many more states coming soon.

If you have purchased an Rplate and have questions regarding registration or (tax) exemptions unique to your state, please contact your state agency. 

We will require a couple of pieces of information about your vehicle in order to ship your plate.  Our team will contact you after purchase.

License plate number 

Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)

On most passenger cars, you may find the VIN number on the front of the dashboard on the driver's side.
The best way to see it is to look through the windshield from outside the car. You may also find the VIN number on the driver's side door pillar.

State of registration

If your car is registered in Arizona, we will also need to know what plate image is on your current plate so we can match it!