Currently Available in CA and AZ only.
Ships within 2-5 Business Days.
Your car’s Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and License Plate Number will be required to ship your plate . Our team will contact you after purchase.
|One time fee This is the cost of the Rplate itself. Once you’ve purchased it, it’s yours.||Monthly subscription As with any web connected device, you need a data connection to utilize its features. This fee covers the ongoing data provider costs.||Installation fee We want to make sure you’re able to utilize the many features of the Rplate. That’s why we arrange for a Professional Installer to install your RPlate. We want to ensure that the RPlate is installed correctly in order for you to be able to take advantage of all of the RPlate features.|
The World's First Connected License Plate
The Rplate is the first of its kind, allowing you to connect to your car. Customize it, locate it, track journeys taken and avoid the DMV with smart registration renewal.
- The Rplate is a fully functional license plate and compliant with all CA and AZ state standards. (And coming to more states in the future).
- Whether it’s into the 100’s, below 0, or there’s a torrential rain storm, the Rplate has been fully tested to withstand extreme weather conditions.
Safe and secure
- With tamper-proof mounting and built in anti-theft features, the only place your Rplate’s going, is with your car. Rplate automatically displays when your car is stolen directly on the plate.
Features and Benefits
Experience the full range of Rplate features and revive your drive.
- Customize the theme of your Rplate anytime anywhere with the Rplate app
Front-lit HD Display
- With a crisp, bright, reflective screen, the Rplate is easily discernible in all weather conditions.
- Built-in LTE connection to keep you connected with your car.
Smart Registration Renewal
- Avoid the DMV with smart registration renewal.
- Customize your Rplate with messages including sports teams, universities and organizations
The Rplate is currently available in CA and AZ, with many more states coming soon.
If you have purchased an Rplate and have questions regarding registration or (tax) exemptions unique to your state, please contact your state agency.
We will require a couple of pieces of information about your vehicle in order to ship your plate. Our team will contact you after purchase.
License plate number
Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
On most passenger cars, you may find the VIN number on the front of the dashboard on the driver's side.
The best way to see it is to look through the windshield from outside the car. You may also find the VIN number on the driver's side door pillar.
State of registration
If your car is registered in Arizona, we will also need to know what plate image is on your current plate so we can match it!