Senior Product Manager
Who are we?
Reviver’s world’s first digital license plate is an interactive, smart, digital screen that replaces a traditional vehicle license plate while providing increased functionality and mobile connectivity via cloud.
Reviver is an incredibly exciting Internet-of-things (IoT) venture on its way to becoming the leader in the connected vehicle world.
What you will be doing:
- Drive the future generation of digital license plates, integrate hardware, software, and services
- Craft product and features roadmaps through company strategy, interaction with cross-functional teams, data analysis, competitor research, and user insights
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies, own the product life cycle
- Define and analyze key metrics that will inform decision-making and measure success of product-driven initiatives
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs for feasibility, performance and schedule
- Work with UX/UI design to develop and execute product features, from ideation to implementation on mobile apps and web interfaces
What you should have:
- 7+ years of product management experience
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering or related technical field; or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years’ experience in product management for electronics hardware and embedded software, managing through the entire development cycle from concept to launch
- Disciplined organization and project management skills, with acute attention to detail
- Proven analytical skills and a superior ability to use data in order to drive decision-making and feature prioritization
- Ability to develop detailed crisp requirements and user stories
- Detailed oriented and with obsession to build great user experiences
- A focused, get-things done attitude and grit
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders