Senior Product Designer (UX/UI)
Reviver is an incredibly exciting Internet-of-things (IoT) venture on its way to becoming the leader in the connected vehicle world. Reviver's world’s first digital license plate is an interactive, smart, digital screen that replaces a traditional vehicle license plate while providing increased functionality and mobile connectivity via cloud.
The designer should create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Provide Reviver’s customers with a pleasing, efficient and fun experience on our app and web interface
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Conduct user research, interviews and surveys, and use the information to create sitemaps, customer journey maps, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Create a product culture of continuous development, and rapid test and learn
- Conduct independent user research and evaluate user feedback to gain actionable insights
- 7+ years experience leading UX/UI projects on Mobile & Web interfaces
- Experience independently leading complex, in-house design projects
- Solid user centered design fundamentals with information, architecture, interaction design and visual design skills.
- Portfolio of design projects
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders